Before the actual commencement of our management responsibilities, we become familiar not only with the property, but also with the Association's goals and needs by working with the Board of Directors to develop an Association Management Plan and Budget. A Takeover Team for your property leads this effort and is comprised of the following personnel.
- Community Association Manager: Dedicated to administering and operating your Association at the direction of the Board of Directors. This point person serves as your day-to-day liaison regarding all aspects of the provided management services.
- Director of Operations: Setup the day-to-day management of the property.
- Accounting Department: Assist the Community Association Manager in the takeover process.
On an ongoing basis, the Community Association Manager will:
- Visit your community regularly to perform preventive site inspections and to supervise work in progress.
- Prepare scheduled Board meeting packets.
- Monitor and ensure that all Association policies, procedures and standards as established by the governing documents and the Board of Directors are implemented with the highest integrity for the ultimate benefit of community harmony.
- Attend, or conduct as needed, board meetings, special meetings, and the annual meeting.
- Present the year-end financial overview at the annual meeting.